A 2-hour prenatal breastfeeding class where you will learn:
* How breastfeeding works
* What mother’s and baby’s bodies expect during lactation
* The stages of lactation and what to expect at each stage
* How spouses/partners and family members can support breastfeeding
* The basics of getting started with breastfeeding
* Breastfeeding positions and when to use them
* Hands-on breastfeeding techniques and when to use them
* When to call for help
* Nutritional support and how dietary choices support breastfeeding
* How to incorporate breastfeeding into your daily life
* Lactation tools and interventions: when they’re appropriate and how they’re used
Partners, spouses, or support persons are welcome and always encouraged to attend.
Tickets to this event are processed via EventBrite. When you click “Buy Tickets,” you’ll be directed to our EventBrite page where you’ll be able to select the date of class for which you would like to register.
*** Unable to attend an already scheduled class? A one-on-one consultation may be a great option for your family. See our online scheduling page to arrange your personal class. Select the “Prenatal Tele-lactation” option.